• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DynaGrow vs Foliars vs Soil Applied N

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see alot of dry ground out there. Crops struggling to get out of the ground and hearing of frost damage. It's not a great start.

Now go and grab your fertilizer bill and go stand out in your field. Don't you wish your fertilizer bill was half of what it was? Just trying to drive my point across of not putting all your fert down at the start half now half later does pay off.

Furrow this is something another dynagro user told me. They said they results with 2 litres of dynagro were like night and day , the response was very high with the second litre. They use 2 litres now on everything. Just some info i thought might be useful to you.

Comment

Never tried 2 lts, but I believe that after the light frost again this a.m. we will need a jolt like that. I will try 2 vrs 1, can't afford not to now. Thanks for the tip. Some white frost this a.m. but very little surface moisture left to freeze. I hope no one is spraying peas or canola today in this area.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...