• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soybeans up just a smidgen.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soybeans up just a smidgen.

Acreage for US is up just a bit. Trade was expecting huge increase. HM you cant push rotation that far. Farmers know it Trade doesn't.
    Any way off to haul grain, Bags and water level getting closer.
    Damb CWB could have took it sooner.

You must have had trouble sleeping last night based on the time you posted.

Comment

Kind of worried gambled on pushing contract to may on some. But I am up at 6 any way now then 5 later on so its just a normal day.
      Now are farmers starting to learn down their and are lying. I dont know how seed sales are. Lots of questions.

Comment

Still glad I already had half my 09 soybean crop sold in July. May think about selling some more 2010. My bean acreage will be doubled this year, then again, I always thought we grew too much corn on corn anyway so there was room to move to beans.

An awful lot of guys here in Ontario are just deciding what seed to order now, some of the dealers have been pulling their hair out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...