• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola vs Cwrs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola vs Cwrs

Dear Charlie,

Clearly we have achieved a watershed point in 'designated area' grain production!

Human consumption CANOLA beats Hard red milling wheat... in tonnes and value... in 2008-09.

This is a milestone event... that the 'designated area' grain grower... can take to the bank... as the most productive and profitable crop we can grow in our climate.

Canola won because of the CWB. And the biggest CDN CANOLA crop in history... hardly caused any adverse downward pressure to our market... in fact outside factors have been much more important ... as basis levels on cash farm gates have been the best this year... for many years.

WE SHOULD BE USING THIS EXAMPLE FOR DURUM.

The CWB MARKETING theories of: cherrypicking; the need for a single desk; and the LACK OF 'designated area' grower's marketing skills [BEING FOOLHARDY... SUBSTANDARD];

AND GROWERS BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR undercutting a profitable TRANSPARENT market...

ARE PURE ARROGANT FOOLHARDY INTIMIDATION... AND WITHOUT MERRIT!!!

NOW THAT THERE CAN BE NO QUESTION... OF WHO IS THE BEST MANAGER OF THEIR GRAIN SALES/ASSETS...

THE 'DESIGNATED AREA' CANOLA GROWER... vs the managers of the cwb CWRS pool and PPO accounts....

ISN'T IT TIME WE GROWERS DEMAND THE RIGHT... TO VOTE WITH OUR GRAIN TRUCKS... FOR ALL OUR CROPS???

Tom,it does not matter how much cereal production declines in the d.a.The job of the directors is to protect the 'board'--not farming,not the soil,not the investment climate,not the people,not freedom,not integrity.
    This is why you get directots who are of that single minded purpose;it is how Goodale's Act describes their job.
    The decline of the wht and bly industries are of no concern to the cwb fanatic run board.

Comment

I had a dream the other day the CWB building in Winnipeg burned down and that they decided to quit and allow people to do whatever they want. When I woke up I was in a good mood until I realized that it was just a dream.

Comment

Classic, don't worry - be happy, as long as you are the same as the nit wit down the road all is good! What you had was a nightmare.

Comment

Yes, and wake up and work for our collectivized farm, sharing our hard work with the rest of the underprivaledged in the motherland.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...