• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearout arrived today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearout arrived today

hearing lots guys saying that their orders of renegade/cheminova black label etc are being cut back due to over selling or under production. they are being told they will have buy transob hc etc .

Monsanto is trying the old fertilizer scam its working for that industry so why shouldn't it work for the Chem.
    Clearout 41 should be here shortly 100 barrels if the bureaucrats at PMRA don't screw up my order.
    Oh yea that's a savings of $5,680.00 Diff from Renegade.

Comment

NDP...in the end, what did the Mann`s charge you??? 4.25$C/LT delivered/cash??No other volume disc?Or 4.50$C/LT fall pay.

Comment

Crop Duster and what has Monsanto done for you except keep sticking it to you.
        Back in early days of the TUA they looked at dropping it over time Well guess what its still here and canola is the same price for all varieties either Monsanto Bayer or Pursuit.
        Mann's yes they have been involved in some Crappy deals but FNA has stood the test of time. And their still is a profit using them VS whats out their.

Comment

Skfrmr....You are right about Monsanto....but it feels sooo good if you`re of that wiring(AC/DC , So I`ve been told!!).I was serious about the pricing questions tho`.Blue label glyphos, to me, end of June pymt, 4.40/Lt.I think people`s hatred of the chem companies most certainly has clouded the action on the OUI/GROUI/PMRA file!!The end result may be something NO one is happy with.

Comment

Saskfarmer, I agree that Clearout is a good product, but your savings aren't accurate. Clearout price 4.25/liter. Renegade 4.40/liter. 100 barrels @ 113 liters/barrel at .15cents/liter=$1695.00 savings. Plus Renegade now has the same surfactant has Clerout.

Comment

Snappy check again on renegade price! 4.40 Tell me where its priced at that price.

Comment

Mine is all in the shed for $4.40/liter.

We picked up some more land, and I'm told I will have to pay $4.50 this spring.

Comment

Must have been bought last fall. They are pretending their is a shortage price is 4.70.

Comment

So ClearOut is still at least 4% cheaper then the other lower priced brands? So I guess it was the right decision to order my year supply in January!

But isn't it interesting that the biggest manufacturer of glyphosate still can't beat the price of a much smaller company? ;-)

Comment

monsantos price strategy is about market image.
                      the theory is never devalue your product in the consumers eye.

Some people think just because something is expensive, it's better.

even though clearout is as good or better than RDP. brands, they won't drop the price. that would be admitting it.

the games now is about shorting the licenced north amercian generics to force us back to the expensive stuff.

monsanto won't give up this market without a fight. it would not suprise me to see them work out a deal or buyout (perfectly legal of course)with the chinnese and walk the prices back up around the world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...