• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberty link and US Farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberty link and US Farmers

Here is a brief outline what is happening with Liberty in USA.
    To lower the price, Bayer Crop Science cooperated this year with more than 40 seed companies that supply Liberty Link hybrids to offer cash back up to $6.25 per acre.

"With these offers, Liberty is available to the grower, depending on local pricing, at less than $10 per acre," says Andy Hurst, Liberty product manager for Bayer Crop Science. Hurst gave a Liberty update at the Commodity Classic that was held in early March in Tampa, Florida

But in typical Canadian Way Nail the farmer till hes almost done.
    this offer is US only.

One Note that works out to 11.58 an acre I guess we will need a OUI program for this one two.

8.42 x 3000 = 25,260.00 gouging

Oats were flying yesterday.

Comment

Get out while you can SF3! Funny though how many are lined up to rent the land as soon as there is some available.

Comment

Ideal time to buy.

Parsley

Comment

cp,

They say, "oats always knows". Do you think this is the first breakout before the report on the 30th?

What do you think is the best play on corn? I'm thinking of buying both a put and a call then selling one once the new trend has been established.

Comment

Rent and land values are cheap if you can find any whats killing is our inputs VS price.

Comment

You can buy a quarter section of land for practically the same price as a new car.

Parsley

Comment

I haven't bought a new car for a while parsley, are they really $200,000?

Comment

wd9, "They" told me you were a sharp one and you can rest your case.

Parsley

Comment

"they"???? Do you have the feeling you're being watched WD9???? "They" have ways of making you talk...

Comment

WRAPper,

I get the phonecalls and the voices in my head mixed up once in awhile. It comes from farming too long ....and a bout of spring fever and the same for you...you need to be let out to pasture.

Parsley

Comment

I have a doctors note I am suffering from a rare case of calving induced psychosis mixed up farmers get it after no sleep for a month or so.....I don't hear voices in my head I hear mooing... but the good thing is mine will go away. (LoL) Or not

Comment

Nw-yes that breakout was indeed something to see.

Why it happened, i would have to say because of us dollar weakness and iminent breakdown.

No doubt corn will go up but i dont think its the easiest double from here.

Were looking for .8057 on the dollar index. AND THEN GOOD NIGHT FAT LADY!

Comment

SaskFarmer3, the most negative person on this site? The way you talk about your career is interesting because most people that are as miserable as you would have changed career paths. No doubt you have a lot of experience and I can understand that you have seen a lot of ups and downs, but I think the majority of the people on this site are on it to learn, not to hear you complain about Fert companies,prices, etc.

Comment

Rain man if I am depressed etc. like you say ha.
                              I run one of the most progressive farms around and have a successful consulting firm.
                              But what I try to show is what is really happening on most farms.
                              And its not pretty.
                              Yes if one never had any disasters on their farm and all is fine cannot relate.
                              But what bugs me is how were at the bottom over and over and everyone else is reaping what we sow.
                              Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...