• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Import glyphosate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import glyphosate

Can we still import glyphosate? or have the regulators cut us off. I can buy renegade for $4.40. How cheap have others got it in the states? i heard $3.50 cdn.

Ordered our Clearout 41 from FNA end of Dec. $4.25 per liter delivered to yard.
    Recycle and label fees included unlike past years. 113.6L or 946L totes available. Rumour is most other cheap products already oversold or in short supply.

Comment

The Own Use Importation (OUI) is going to be around for at least another two years. I also ordered my ClearOut for $ 4.25/l dlievered in the yard.

Comment

Remember Clearout is equivelent to Roundup transorb and glyphos. So renegade, factor,
        cheminova black label should be around $3.25 orless delivered to yard to be equal.

Comment

Are they not all the same, last time i checked they all have exactly the same active ingredient.
          Clearout has the same concentration as roundup origional, 356g/liter.
          Weathermax and renegade are higher concentration.

Anyway I've done some shopping around in the states and i can have clearout 41 plus in my yard for 3.30 per liter.

Which poses my next question why is FNA charging 4.25.

Comment

Hadn`t seen your post bgmb......you`ve found an independent to sell you Clearout??Along the highline??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...