• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Saskfarmer is Banned from web site?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Saskfarmer is Banned from web site?

Just want to let every one know that Saskfarmer has been banned from this site.
    It must be that he sticks up for farmers who are looking and thinking out of the box.
    Or he made the Chem and Fert companys mad and they made Agri-ville cut him off
    Its not fair I thought freedom off speach wasnt sensored in CANADA

Censorship?? What gives? I thought you put out some things that we need to consider, like keeping some money for ourselves. Oops, now I am gone maybe? Bye Bye. LOL

Comment

Saskfarmer3, what exactly did they say to you. This is a joke if we can't see the light now after they kick someone off for actually trying to help the farmer. Agriville give me a break!!

Comment

it would be nice if the powers that be , would explain their actions, I never heard any offenive posts from sask farmer.

Comment

Maybe we are still in an election and the gag law kicked in.

Comment

The following is a cut and paste from a post SF made. Sometimes when typing, us readers don't have the benefit of seeing visual communication clues, but this kind of post does look a little more hostile than inviting any kind of sensible debate? Tends to turn people away IMHO. If you were indeed banned, I'd say it might be attitude?

"SASKFARMER posted Jan 6, 2006 6:53
            --------
            wholy shit kramer where the hell did you come from.
            If you are a begining farmer listen and learn. I see hundreds of newbys like you a year that think they are better smarter than most older farmers, And after 3 bad years there done farming, trucking or move to the city to work."..."Either you will get whats happening in agriculture or you wont and then well see you at your sale."

Comment

Farmranger, I believe the only reason you posted that last statement is because you totally disagreed with Saskfarmer on the bin run Invigor. I reread the thread and Kramer lashed out first at SF. People on this website are always saying to be open to suggestion. Thats what SF was doing was suggesting this does work, and everyone including yourself Farmranger jumped on him. More guys have to practice what they preach.

Comment

Disagreeing with someone is one thing, abusing them for their differing opinion is another. There are some things that SF says that I do agree with, but he could tone it down a bit maybe? Rudeness breeds more rudeness. Shouldn’t we be freely able to critically analyze information and opinion from all sources, including Saskfarmer. Doing so definitely doesn’t mean we’re in some sinister collusion with anybody to the detriment of farmers, which seems to be what’s implied by his posts?

Comment

Speaking through my WIFE I am not here to criticize people but to give a different opinon than most people think for way to long farmers have been going backwards in canada and have done nothing do stop that.
                  Just look at any farmers incometax form and you will all see that most are loosing money, farm programs dont work and it is just getting worse. Looking for alternatives is one way to get back in the game and finally win.
                  I have been cut down by most people who respond and one can see that these people work for the chem or fert or seed companys by their comments. Yes some times I have gotten really excited about what they were saying but Most have attacked me for my way of thinking.
                  I have tried but the support is nice from some and the criticism is always apprecitated but the cut downs get me under my skin.
                  have a good day.

Comment

Saskfarmer...was wondering what happened to you...I personally enjoyed your posts,but,at times I think you`ve got to admit your emotions were getting the best of you.It didn`t bother me personally....you have a right to your opinions!!I happen to be a farmer from Alberta who flies my crop protection products on, PERIOD.I have NO affiliation to any chem companies although I have bought and applied many of them over the last 35 years(including self-imported OUI products).As AG producers we are all under a lot of stress and as a result I`d like Saskfarmer back.Please be reminded Saskfarmer I WILL want to tease you!!!!!!!!

Comment

Teasing is all in a days work in the farming game hummor is hard to find.
                      Yes I do some times let my emotions get the best of me and yes they can get me in trouble.
                      After almost 50 years one would think he would learn.Problem is I see a lot of farmers income tax returns through out the year and every one of them is loosing money even if they think there making money.
                      Last year in our area the banks got back $18,000,000.00 in equity from land through consolidation loans and that just from one law firm that I deal with.
                      Yes there is different operations that the younger farmer thinks he is making money but most of the time their father is using his equity to make his sons life Ok.
                      But back to this site good dialoge is always a positive and like I always said I learned 1/3 at University 1/3 af what My father taught me and 1/3 of my own Ideas and failures and one should succeed.

Comment

Farm Programs won't work. As long as the big corprations know that the government thinks CAISP works, and will top up the declining margins they will pay only as much as they want, and charge as much as they can for their inputs.

Comment

CASIP doesnt work just look out of 750,000,000.00 just sent our farm will get 67,500.00.
                          CASIP since 2001 has sent minus returned equals $4,200.00
                          We have been through good good frost drought frost good.
                          Total Agriculture budget is 5 Billion for canada.
                          Doesnt one wonder if most doesnt go to administration like the gun registry.
                          IF they would pay the 5 billion out the same way and scrap the jobs one would take the 67000 x 6 = 402,000.00
                          Boy that would be like an AMerican or a Eueropeon farmer.
                          Ha not in Canada we create jobs then give farmers the scraps.
                          Other countries its to farmers then they create jobs out of it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...