• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soybeans are up 12 cents overnight - new highs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soybeans are up 12 cents overnight - new highs

Decent volume for the first hour too

incognito: If it walks like a bull and posts like a bull, then it's a "BULL" go man go.

Comment

Dont forget to sell on the way up!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is my opinion that the reason soybeans are rising is the same reason every other commodity is rising.That being INFLATION.If you dont know what this concept is you should.If your already know what this is congrads(it takes even the smartest econimists several hundred hours of study to understand the real meaning of this word).The us dollar is tanking like I posted a few months ago.Why are OIL and other commodities in a bull markets? Because it takes more dollars to purchase these things.We have been in a 22 year commodity bear market.

You must look at the BIG MACRO ECONOMY.

Keep your eye on copper,oil,silver,nickel,zinc,n.gas as well as soybeans.

One of the last times I posted was to take on a god blessed southern neighbour.Not to many of you regulars did.How dooooo you cowboys feel about them now.got beef?

Comment

pillypillsner:can't disagree with the outcome. However what seems to be causing it is U.S. is intent on forcing down their dollar and at the same time reinflating the economy.(election, war, dub-ya, whatever reason, weak biz climate)The China syndrome is the other side of this equation. If the asian tigers had made it to solid ground last time round, we may have had this sooner. The reality seems to be that China wasn't all that damaged in last meltdown, and they are spending the dividends now, on their future. Together these two parallel lines will cause inflation, over time. My opinion.

Comment

Boone;

China has half a trillion positive trade balance... they are awash in cash!

Seems what the US is losing China is picking up. CHina will be a huge player in grain markets... to return some of the cash back to the USA.

Comment

Tom4cwb:I believe you are right there, they don't want the door to slam shut before they engratiate themselves to the shelves at a Wal-Mart near you. And grain has never been cheaper for them, Exchange strong economy, only negative is freight, but small price to pay. Remember there currency is pegged to greenback if I remember right. And an WTO obligation that is under scrutiny.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...