• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nh3 prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nh3 prices

what's the latest in nh3 prepricing for spring delivery? here, in central sask. i'm hearing 35cts/lb.thanks.

Here in Southern Alberta I just booked some for $660 delivered to a tank. I guess this is about .36 or .37 an actual LB of Nitrogen. Not great considering fall was only $585/ tonne.

Comment

I just bought my nh3 this week and happened to get some stored product from fall. I paid .295 cents delivered,but here in Man. there's talk of 700.00 per tonne in spring. That sucks.
      ARMIN

Comment

fert.prices in North West Sask. for spring delivery:
        NH3 - $.41/lb full service, best price .38
        dry - $.375/lb, best price .36
        liquid - $.41/lb full service
        Paid by Dec 31.

NH3 applied In Oct. - $.32/lb
        Some dry stored on farm in Oct for $.32/lb

For direct seeders with no on farm storage, not a pretty picture. The industry is effectively forcing farmers to have on farm storage or deep band for best pricing.
        We hated to anhyd this fall but by the way it looks now we saved about $20,000 in our cost of nitrogen. Lots of hours on the tractor though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...