• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here comes 2017 Harvest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joking, my friend. You know me, sarcastic jack ass. With little value to add.

I hear of grade bending on 2016 durum already. My half decent quality 65 lb stuff might be worth something now.

Some marketing scam gigs might be over.

Comment

It looks like the forecast has changed quite a bit for this week. It doesn't look all that hot and dry anymore as there are a lot of 60% probability for rain now.

Comment

No visual test, but there is an old time other sense test. Plunge your bare arm into a pail of durum. If it feels like you have been hit by pins and needles, then your durum is thin.

$11.00 durum recently. Had to have 90% HVK. Protein not a concern at least down to 12.6%. May have been a lot lower.

Comment

Two or three weeks ago, we were preparing for prospect of canola drying up and burning in.
          Since then, cooler weather, reserve moisture and a few showers have allowed it to stay green.
          Increasing my yield forecast. At least on this farm.

Comment

Hopefully get going on peas today
            Patiently been waiting for a header to get ready . But my patience has run out now , I will be going to town this morning to grab a Gleaner again . Still have headers here from before. Peas have been ready for a bit . Never ever not been ready before the crop has , its driving me nuts 🥜

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...