• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soybean yields in Sask?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of reminds me of the rich arrogant farmer on twitter. Just as hilarious.

Good job Mr Wheel.

Unless you're serious, but then that would just be embarrassing.

Comment

Big Wheel, I don't think you are any farm wheel- not a farmer, I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        I don't need any bank I've had 4big years
        But why would I not take a low interest loan when I can invest my own money and make more money than that interest?
        No wonder the idiots whine on this forum.
        No business sense

And as far as government money all my accountants have paid off several times over. I've made more money on government programs than some farmers earn in a lifetime. Why should
        That money go to small farms that don't have a chance? It's what our society wants if it wasn't would I be able to do this? Are you jealous I have it figured out?

Some people make more money on going bankrupt than most farmers earn In a lifetime. It's what the system wants and promotes. Would you like me to post examples?

I know it's damn tough out there. We re always getting screwed.

Not sure if I should stay down here another 2 weeks, is that big storm over with?
        News flash small farm collect more out of gov programs vs the big farms. agriinvest capped at 1.5m in sales. school tax rebate capped at $5000 in mb small business limit runs out at 400k net income.

Comment

Beans are here to stay. Expect 40 plus. Nonsense about being new so don't expect a good yield. Don you not know how to farm? If not get out.

Pick earliest maturing variety first pick more than one variety because some suited to different soils more than others.

Always load up on the nutrients necessary if you don't soil test or variable rate no use trying beans. Obviously you must not be growing anything else either so don't expect beams to grow themselves.
          Load up on what nutrients? Variable rate what? Picking earliest varieties will guarentee poorer yields, certainly no 40 plus yields. If your yields havent improved with experience, then i would suggest yours hasnt. How much did u have to drink today? No more feeding the troll.
          Last edited by MBgrower; Mar 10, 2017, 18:41.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
            Load up on what nutrients? Variable rate what? Picking earliest varieties will guarentee poorer yields, certainly no 40 plus yields. If your yields havent improved with experience, then i would suggest yours hasnt. How much did u have to drink today? No more feeding the troll.
            I think in a fringe area m2 or 2260 will probably yield the same as a longer variety. Plus who wants to combine beans in the snow, not this guy. Syngenta M2s and monsanto 2260 were hitting 45 true field average this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
              I think in a fringe area m2 or 2260 will probably yield the same as a longer variety. Plus who wants to combine beans in the snow, not this guy. Syngenta M2s and monsanto 2260 were hitting 45 true field average this year.
              48 bushel average over 4 years. Cap this cap that cap my ass multiple corps does the trick. Mix early variety and late
              One year early works next the late works. If I clicked on it all I get 55 plus all day everyday. Beans make the n you supply the rest and let her rip. All you worry about is taxation.

Comment

48 bushel average over 4 years. Cap this cap that cap my ass multiple corps does the trick. Mix early variety and late
                One year early works next the late works. If I clicked on it all I get 55 plus all day everyday. Beans make the n you supply the rest and let her rip. All you worry about is taxation.
                multiple corps wont work with the same owners

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...