• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well thats a Wrap!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    we got down to 80 acres of standing red clover and 240 of swathed borage. think that's all we are going to get . have too many ruts already. at least they both winter well . the 40 ac of flax we had left from oct 2 looks like shit now , was a nice number one before . most swathed canola can't be combined here without plugging sieves and concaves. rained again last night . lots of canola left to do around here . sounds like all the flax is a number three and 45 # , basically garbage....
    about 10 years ago I did sell cleaned and bagged organic flax that did not make edible to a chicken/egg farm in Chino hills California for the omega 3 . They might be able to direct you to a similar conventional market.

http://www.chinovalleyranchers.com/

Comment

thanks , will do

Comment

Good to hear some of you getting done or close .
        Very little left around our area , some tough areas still north and south where very heavy snow hit in October

Comment

1 good day left. 1/10 of rain last night. Snow for tuesday? O well, now to wait my turn at the dryer.

Comment

helping neighbour with 5 to go. Almost two today done. Oats is slow going slow.

Comment

Finished mud run 2016 three days ago. My girlfriend is more happy or I'm less cranky lol... Guys are finishing in my area or stopped because field conditions are too wet on their last feilds. North of my farm people were only 20% done two weeks ago. I wish them better luck.
              Last edited by may-be; Nov 13, 2016, 22:00.

Comment

Two neighbors finished swathed canary seed, a third straight cutting some yet. Still canola in area to go also.
                Lots of V ditches happening draining water off now.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6818.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	765236

Slow going in Oats and as soon as sun is down you got maybe a hour at best and might need a accelerator belt.

Comment

Looks like big swaths.what is it running?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...