• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combining peas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know , I know tweety , it was not replicated 15 times so it's worth less
    But it's priceless to me lol

Comment

hey farmaholic is it ok if share that photo on fb its a classic befriend if your on fb peter blacket

Comment

Thanks Furrow! Peas that were F$%Ked since may long big storm yielded average at best to below. Sprayed with Priaxor and relief. Did come back a bit but flooded area gone.

I love the picture with the combine. FM that was my thoughts last night.

Missed hail storm two nights ago.

Comment

Farma, get your fire truck out in the field with you. If its anything like lentil dust, it's so flammable. When we experience that black dust in lentils, we wash off our combines several times a day, but then the combines are not lemon yellow. Have fun today. We may try combining a field of Lay Down Lentils.

Comment

Holy crap furrow.....where do you find the time for all that ****ing around with all those acres to seed, spray and grind out? And those yeilds. ....without a "bunch" of rain?

Malle....if you can somehow get the pic off this website using a screen shot you're welcome to use it. Or if you want I can send it to you by email or something.....I don't have a facebook account.

Comment

Sumdumguy.....good idea better refill the sprayer nurse tanks. Why do Cases tend to start on fire so easy? The engine area of the Agco combine is like a hurricane wind tunnel. I guess bad bearings could get the whole thing going too.

Comment

Farma am I correct that the challenger 680 b is the same as a Massey 9895? Just wondered how you liked the combine? My son drove a 9895 last fall at the neighbours. Neighbour ended up buying it.

Comment

Yes Hamloc....same as a MF 9895. They said they rebranded the Massey for those who refuse to have a Massey in the yard. For guys like Wiseguy. Hogs on fuel. Like all combines they have their limitations. Simple machine for a "simple" guy. Hydro drive rotor.....a guy once told me driving something hydraulically is the most.in-efficient way to do it. Unplugging is simpler though.

Comment

Had smoldering pea dust twice this year. Gotta watch the red ones when it's this hot and dry. All done peas now, so will wash it out, and won't had any further worries.

Comment

Hopefully if we dry out here we will do the peas around the Rack pea plot and weigh a plot with the Racks Rouge 2 I applied with full rate viper , a check with straight viper and 1/2 rate viper with 2X basagran and plant fuel .
                      Did 100 AC with Rouge 2 added first then viper in spray tank , 100 AC with Rouge 2 added after viper , then 100 AC of the 1/2 rate viper / extra basagran and Plant Fuel , 15 AC check down the middle .
                      Peas still standing after last nights storms thank goodness lol

Comment

If you are looking to finance your farm projects, contact CardinalHealth Finance (UK) today to learn more about our low interest-rate loans. Here is the admin email-contact: loan@cardinalhealthfinance.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...