• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWRS is that your top grade wheat?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWRS is that your top grade wheat?

Studying Canadian cash prices as best I can to get a handle on what may follow in Australia in nov.
    One price 5.33 for cwrs delivered elevator sask never said where, what other charges and fees come off that price.

And feed barley price well made me vomit up me scrambled eggs.

Twas the year forward selling worked well for those who partook in the available prices back in nov dec jan .

Anyone care to post prices locally at there elevator, thanks

Current bids at Muenster...

2 Row Metcalf malt 252.63 / Tonne

2 Row Polar Star malt 269.16 / Tonne

Feed barley $119.60 / Tonne

Canola $448.50/Tonne (special price) 421.50 (regular) / Tonne

Oats $107.08 / Tonne

CWRS (hard red spring - top grade #1 ) 13.5% protein $211.70 / Tonne - current "special" $217.22 / Tonne

Canada Northern Hard Red #1 13% protein 182.74 / Tonne

Canada Prairie Spring Red #1 11.5% protein $160.43 / Tonne

Canada Western Soft White Spring #1 $153.80 / Tonne

Comment

Thanks klause

so you have cartage to elevator and what other costs. Receival fees levys and royalties?
      Whens the last time feed barley was so poor in price?

Comment

another dumb question presume your exportable grain goes out of Vancouver?? or does it head east?

Comment

There's discounts for off grades... and checkoff plus your trucking. This elevator is 9km from my yard

Comment

will post some local prices here

Comment

Sadly that is our top grade wheat and we are getting paid feed prices for it thanks to Gary Ditz and Stephen Shitler.

Comment

I am sure Justin will save the day! Lmfao

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHA.......I'm sure the drama teacher will make the price of wheat increase by implementing a carbon tax. 😂

Comment

wether your a single desker or not cwb market would have zero influence in current marketing year as I stated a few threads back

pools only work and then its debatable in rising markets

Comment

Cwrs #1 is top grade and with 13.5 % protien it is about $5.40 here We are close to elevator. If you haul it yourself thats what you get minus a small checkoff maybe a couple cents a bushel ,i think but they really dont like to give number one. #2 is about a 15 cent discount per bu

Comment

Agree with guys here , the sad thing is you could get low grade wheat that yields 20-30% more for 95% the price of hrsw the past few years - you know , the stuff for pig feed and ethonal - it's ridiculous

Comment

Just sold some real nice CPS wheat as feed for $188/tonne in picked up in my yard with 1% shrink. We are west of Edmonton and it's going to chilliwack. Our closest elevator is 80 km so trucking is more of a consideration for us.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...