• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visiting SK and attending Ag In Motion - any suggestions for Ag In Motion?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting SK and attending Ag In Motion - any suggestions for Ag In Motion?

Hi Everyone,

I am looking forward to my trip to Saskatchewan next week....I am always impressed by SK hospitality and the vast scope/scale of western Canadian agriculture.

A highlight for my trip will be attending the Ag In Motion outdoor farmshow - I will be around on Wednesday. Any suggestions? What should I check out?

Post any thoughts here or email, my contact info is below.
    Take care and best wishes,

Thanks,

Joe Dales
    Farms.com & Agriville.com
    c 519 495-1858
    joe.dales@farms.com

Originally posted by joedales View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking forward to my trip to Saskatchewan next week....I am always impressed by SK hospitality and the vast scope/scale of western Canadian agriculture.

A highlight for my trip will be attending the Ag In Motion outdoor farmshow - I will be around on Wednesday. Any suggestions? What should I check out?

Post any thoughts here or email, my contact info is below.
    Take care and best wishes,

Thanks,

Joe Dales
    Farms.com & Agriville.com
    c 519 495-1858
    joe.dales@farms.com
    Ninos pizza in saskatoon on Broadway. Best pizza in Saskatchewan! In fact I'll even buy ya supper if it works into our schedules

Comment

When do the rest of us get an avatar button?

Comment

It was all awesome last yr..I think Bayer had the free lunch tent, plus a T shirt...

Even Team Canada curling team was there...

Comment

Hey FJ once logged in click on your handle. The option to choose an avatar appears when you click on the generic image.

Comment

Buy a couple new sprayers. You will be king of the crowd. Tell them how it is the most important tool on the farm. They will be so impressed and agreeable!!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              When do the rest of us get an avatar button?
              Good question fjlip

Here is the link to the Practice forum where Nicole has posted the Instructions for a Profile Picture or Avatar.

[URL="https://www.agriville.com/threads/29049-how-to-add-a-profile-picture"]https://www.agriville.com/threads/29049-how-to-add-a-profile-picture
              [/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                Ninos pizza in saskatoon on Broadway. Best pizza in Saskatchewan! In fact I'll even buy ya supper if it works into our schedules
                Sounds great Klause,

Send me an email at joe.dales@farms.com and let me know when you are in Saskatoon.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                  Buy a couple new sprayers. You will be king of the crowd. Tell them how it is the most important tool on the farm. They will be so impressed and agreeable!!
                  Hi hobbyfrmr,

Your suggestion might be a little out of my price range...maybe that is your point.

Not sure I want to be king of the crowd...I just like learning how farmers handle the challenges like excessive rainfall. The neat thing about meeting farmers is that everyone has the same issues, weather, agronomy, markets, resources....

I am looking forward to this week in SK.

Thanks,
                  Joe

Comment

Joe if you want to see how I am handling excessive rainfall then turn south and head to Diefenbaker Lake. Bring beach wear and a fishing rod and prepare to pit in. If I am asked one more time when I'm going to AIM i might flip a cog. Wouldn't waste my time on a sunny summer day. Besides who really is interested in spending more money when you've just spent more to grow a crop than the general population makes in an average lifetime in the last 60 days. Dumb ridiculous show and I have zero interest. Call me the AIM grinch.

Comment

JDGreen, you said a mouthful! This, "Ag Now More Than Ever" campaign and all these other feel good shit shows.... Try spending more to grow a crop than the average person saves in a lifetime and see how good you feel when the stars don't line up. Never have so few fed so many.... Never have so few provided the economic environment to support so many....

I am at the age where I am tired of being the "Host" to the Parasite Party. If you're in the Ag Industry, ask yourself if you earned your keep today or are you just feeding at the trough!

Sorry for the negative rant.... but I wouldn't have to be doing this anymore.... Next Gen issues!

Careers.... Does everyone work or stay involved til they are dead or can't anymore?
                      Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 16, 2016, 08:41.

Comment

Farma, I'm surprised at your attitude. Why so negative? Don't we like spending money like drunken sailors. Doesn't matter, fiat currency isn't worth anything. Facetious, you say?

Comment

Sumdumguy.....some days it doesn't take much to upset my apple cart. The older I get the wider my eyes open. ....and the realization I don't know if I will ever get the chance to fully enjoy the fruits of my labour. Too many Silver Platter Generational hand me downs.... I better quit ranting and maybe go the the football game if I can pry myself away from this concentation work camp.....always something to do.....sometimes you have to turn it off. Right, ladies and gentlemen?

Comment

I went to the last game, decided it wasn't on my bucket list anymore, then Craven last night, Zack Brown blew a hole in my hearing aid, enough of that too. Tonight, Alabama and I'm watching Z Rider game on TV with a tall rum and red coke. Life can't be better.

Comment

Need a bullet proof or "luckier" QB. Getting tired of paying Durant to sit around. A win would make life even better...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...