• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How you got bit by a snakeoil

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How you got bit by a snakeoil

I have heard alot of guys on here talking about "snakoils". One guy said he has a folder full of them . I am not here to defend anything or anyone but i would like to no what the product was and what happened on your farm and to you ? It would be nice to know so other guys don't get bit by the same snake.

Here is mine. I was in Edmonton i dropped the wife off and went off in my own direction. When i was fueling up i guy stopped his van and asked me if i wanted to by a Stereo system. he said he was going to the west edmonton mall and the comapny shipped 2 to many. There was an original price tag on the sealed box of $2500.00 and he even had a magazine with the system in it and the invoice for west edmonton mall ( i forget the store) I gave him $300.00 bucks and he was gone. The genisis media lads stereo is maybe worth 200 bucks maybe it's a total scam. genisis media labs doesn't even exsist as a real company. Good thing i didn;t give him the $700 he wanted.

The latest one I've seen is the tractor exhaust injection system.

No data, no science, just a way for guys to make themselves feel better about cutting fert rates on their farm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...