• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Export timothy in round bales?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export timothy in round bales?

Does anybody know of plants that use round bales? I have heard rumours of one somewhere north of didsbury but know name or number. I am planning on seeding some grass but would rather not make small square bales depending on the discount for large rounds. Also does anyone have experience with the recon 200 or macerators? Thanks for any suggestions

There are timothy plants at Olds and was last year a plant at Westlock. I have heard that the Westlock plant property sold so I am unsure if they are still operating. The owners name is Jerry Hodge. Timothy plants seem to go under often. Get your cash on the dash.

Comment

There are cubing plants in Alberta that purchase good quality Timothy for cubing with Alfalfa.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.