• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soybeans

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pioneer has 2 early ones 001's are crazy early and 002's are more like a 2310 I think. 002's will yield better than the 01's i think there are lots of pretty good early varieties now. I do know 2310 is a very solid variety that was ready to harvest 120 days after seeding and we are in a fringe soy area. They yielded very well for us.

Comment

U got rocks klaus? Might need to flatten the ground for your fancy flex head. Low pods suck.

Comment

I use 3/4 rate liquid inoc plus full rate granular at 4lbs/acre. Granular gives superior nodulation, most farmers here use it. Also treat with appron or cruiser max. Dont see too much difference in emergence, cruiser maybe better overall , but more expensive. I order my seed pretreated, to ensure even application on seed.

Comment

We grow Thunder 04 with cruiser and liquid inoculant as well as jumpstart and powder inoculant. High yield early.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...