• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richardson ground squirel control

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richardson ground squirel control

Does anyone have any experience with using propane for gopher control? I know that such equipment does exist, but I haven't been able to find it.

Currently I am using an anhydrous application system for mole and gopher control. We will see this summer how effective it is. I have heard of the use of propane I have a few ads for it one supplier is listed in the Grainnews. "Naramata, B.C. Zeller and sons Enterprises. Canadian Distributor 2500.00 Zeller and Meyer Industries are expecting approval from Ag Canada Rodenator Pro is the name. artical goes on to say website is www.zellerandsons.com or all co at 1-250-496-5338'
    I hope tis helps. I have had a couple of blowbacks with the anhydrous and I thnk I stink. I will have to use a stronger deo. he he he.......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...