• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one out pricing fertilizer? I have not had the chance.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one out pricing fertilizer? I have not had the chance.

Wondering what others are hearing from the retailers as far as deals.

Good points craig

But after watching the news and cpac on the cwb issue it would be hard for the government to listen to the cwb directors when they were all smelling goodale and bobby rae's farts at a media scrum.

Comment

Good points Craig. I attended the meeting at camrose hoping that there would be discussion on the voluntary CWB on a go forward basis. As it turned out it was the same old defeatist crap. The only way Jeff was allowed near the microphone was when he was asked a specific question. To Jeff's credit he has handled himself very well and when we are done with this in a few years history will show that he was the one who approached the future of the CWB from a positive and progressive point of view. I would like to see Ritz appoint him as one of the 5 directors who will carry this forward.

Comment

Why would anybody want to deal with a voluntary CWB, run by party hacks, with the purpose of making it look bad. It's an all or nothing proposition. The Cons never had any intention of letting any kind of CWB survive. Ritz misled everyone , when he talked about a strong and viable CWB.. Why would you deal with a small grain company without facilities?

Comment

Couldn't agree more.
          My whole career, a few simple questions have always been ignored.

Comment

just read agstar:
            so when have any changes been discussed?.........

Comment

What part of the fix is in , do you not understand?

Comment

Oh for heavens sake the 'fix' has been in for a couple years now as far as current intentions are concerned. When did you wake up?

Comment

I deal with brokers quite often that only have an office. Whats the problem with that agstar?

Comment

Just a simple question, why won't the government listen to shippers about railway service and monopoly as well as they listen to the right wing whiners about selling?

Comment

good point agstar, poorly posed.
                      There is a hell of alot more to this that they are listening to.
                      I share your shipping concern, but lets get off the Titanic together.

Comment

Agstar, bawl baby bawl! Poor Babies, you
                        baboons had 70 years to prove yourselves and
                        that you did. You proved to all of Canada that
                        even in a free society there are atrocities allowed
                        to exist.

Free the slaves, minister Ritz. The West will be
                        liberated finally.

Comment

agstar

I thought the cwb was representing farmers on the rail file.

Wonder how that conversation went with the government considering the tone the cwb has for the government.

And don't forget, it is not in the cwb's best interest to get lower freight rates when they supposedly own rail cars. It would make them look bad to the investors (farmers) on the return on their investment and their management skills. The cwb does not lobby to have lower freight rates.

Comment

What about in the 9o"s the cwb was the only ones to take the railways to court.Even the grain co,s never had the guts to do it.

Comment

And what did we get out of that?

Oh yeah, they now send the overcharged rail money to the wgrf, not back to farmers. Some win that was.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...