• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for someone to do soil testing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for someone to do soil testing

I am looking for someone to do soil
    testing for our company. We have aprox
    2000 acres already that needs to be
    sampled. An independent person with
    their own truck mounted sampler is what
    we are looking for. You would be
    contracted with the company so you would
    bill the company not the farmer. These
    acres are and will be all over
    Saskatchewan. If your interested or know somebody that is they can email me at

darrenfischer@gmail.com

Thanks

Give www.Westernaglabs.com a try

Comment

What part of SK?

Comment

It could be all parts. We are just looking for someone to do the sampling , package and send to the lab thats all we require. We do the recomondations ect. We would give the person the customers who need sampling, they would collect the sample send it away and bill the company. I'm doing some myself but as we move forward I would like to have someone do this for us.

Comment

Thanks Darren,
          I will think about it.
          Ed

Comment

ED. We usually do benchmark soil sampling so no more driving up and down the field. It usually one spot that averages the field and its usually 0-6 inch depth maybe 0-12.

Comment

I don't know any specific service provider in your local area & it's too late that i am giving answer to your question but it was really a right decision, Soil testings is also an important thing to get higher production. Read the importance of soil & how to improve the quality of soil here; [URL="http://www.trivediscience.com/importance-soil-agriculture/"]http://www.trivediscience.com/importance-soil-agriculture/[/URL]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...