• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best

I know there is at least one operation here that used this stuff last year.What are your initial thoughts after year one.Have it ordered for this year?

I used it last year, and I don't plan on using it this year.

Comment

Did 450 ac last year and plan to keep using it for next two. We seen some positive results. One year with a product like best does not tell a whole lot. We will give it three years and go from there. We are mixing it with alpine for placement in seed row.

Comment

Agguee da Best of da Best, Best employees, peek a boo, we see you over dare in da corner Whinnin & Snivelin still. Gonna help dese guys er what???

Ferrow how many lbs per acre of fairy dust you's puttin down per acre??? Fer bein Self Proclaimed Genies You's all sure ain't that smart. It takes hundreds of lbs of product to change da SOIL. How much per acre dey chargin Ferrow??? Me, I found da Holy Grail when it comes to changing da Soil.....

Comment

BTO huh???? I do believe the BEST conversation has gone on long enough.

I had a big paragragh written but i deleted it all. I'm tired of this topic,the proof is everywere, documented out the ying yang, And a quote from page 7 of the Agronomy Handbook by A&L labs " because of the important contributions made by the bacteria to the fertility level of the soil, life of higher plants and animals could cease if the funtions of the bacteria were to fail"

Countryguy. If you follow how to use the product you WILL see the difference when you do the field check. If for some reason you don't get to apply it properly call who you bought it from and tell them, and we can try and fix it or give suggestions how to correct the problem. But call we have some the best people in the world working for us that can help you. Not sure were you live or who you bought from but if there is an issue you will likely be talking to myself.

Comment

Well that sure got yer dander up. Didn't take long to show up, musta bin waitin endlessly fer me to post.....

Lets see yer paragragh Tough Guy. I said BEST is a waste of Moneys cause yer only applyin a lb er two, to dee Acre, none of yer other drivel....

Kin't belive you actually believe dis lb er two nonsense fer havin a Phd. Oh wait I almost forgot YOU are a Salesmen fer BEST, no wonder you recomendin it, Moneys to Good........

Comment

So, whis this holy grail - BTO. Or are ya just full of shit? Or is it pig shit?

Comment

Nope, it ain't from Tom's Pets. Kin't tell you what it is. Not gunna pay me enough, besides ain't wort it to me. What I kin tell you is git yer ground in shape, need a balanced soil. Also drainage my friend, don't wanna be bringin salinity & carbonates into da top soil profile. You's want a CEC of 30-35 & a Ca Base Saturation of 75% or more. Heck I got ground wit 33 cec & 92% Ca Base Saturation. Boy oh Boy kin dis Ground Produce. I chop all straw and put it back in da bellies of my little helpers. Da more straw da better, GIST gotta know how to deal wit it, wit a proper decay system. Dare is reasons why yer nutrients are tied up in da soil. Cood be to much of dis or that. Got a healthy soil, you's ain't need all dis fancy fungicide & insecticide. You's kill da Good along wit da Bad. EVERY little ting adds up to git top yields. Weather or knot you's wanna do da work is anotter ting. If'n you put up a soil test I kin Guide You's along.....

Anyone see Ag_guyee around??? Must be poutin agin.......

Comment

This is the idea behind best, getting the most out of soil activity - exactly what you are talking about. That I agree 100%. So what are you using to promote soil mico activity? Bioagronics, products from UAP or Omnex. Or are you just spoutin off? Why the double talk? I am no threat to you farm so share some info. I fully understand the whole concept thus the reason for trying producte like best, dynagrow, powerrich, extender. Soil is the key no doubt we know that. There is a reason that we are 25-40% higher on yields than crop insurance levels, we get it most don't care they just look for more acres and could not be bothered. I am asking b/c I understand soil activity and healthy crops that are the result - what is your program? From who? Simple answer would be all - I can do the rest myself with no hinderence to you. I like a return on investment and time so exrta work is not an issue if there is a pay back.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...