• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about growing soybeans in MB.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about growing soybeans in MB.

A number of neighbors are growing soybeans.
    What varieties and what yields are others getting.
    I think we will try some this years with these
    prices. Thanks

Howdy mam......

Tryin to put a finger on where You's are on dee Map???? Makes a big deal on varities. Kin you's even git crop insurance where You's are located??? Don't matter I wood be puttin dem in no matter what. I will assume you's are in a short season zone. I wood go wit Isis from Bratt yung ore Warren from NortStar if'n you's kin even git any. Every Man & dey Dog puttin beans in dis year. Lotta da good varities sold out. Even short season varities to because everyone is Cryin Wolf wit da Flood comin, Sooo guys want da short season to git er' in if'n she turns late. Don't worry about da Weather. Go when da Calendar says go NO MATTER WHAT. That means May 1st - fifth. You's want da yield, better be movin' den. I will hopefully be puttin beans in middle, end of April........

Heck anyting else You's wanna know??? Shoot gist ask.........

Comment

Are you a sweetie BTO,

I did talk to some Northstar folks and making some decisions...we may see how the ground dries out this spring.

Thanks,

W

Comment

Well Thank You Kindly Mam....

Yall be sure to come back & let me know me how You & Hubby made out growin Beans now Ya Hear????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...