• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fursarium fungicides performances

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fursarium fungicides performances

This is probably directed towards the Manitoba farmers, but does anyone have or heard of first hand experiences with comparing Folicur and Proline, and now Caramba? Caramba is so new so all I know is from BASF. They told me that Bayer is working on a product combining Folicur and Proline to get similar, superior results to Caramba. So from that I guess Caramba is the superior product. But every new product is.

carumba is rated no better then folicur. suppression......Prozaro is a mixture of folicur and proline which will run you around $24/ac..... still going to use folicur @15gal/ac to get good coverage....carumba and folicur are price competitive but basf doesn't have any on the shelves yet and wheat is heading..

Comment

You should take a tissue sample and see were your copper levels are. This has no effect if your going to spray or not this year but if they are low this may be something you want to look into for next year.

I tissue sample runs about 35 bucks and make sure you put it into a paper bag since in a plastic it may start to mold. Also make sure the leaves are clean, don't wash them either since potassium can be removed. You don't want dust on them or the test may come back high in iron because of the dust.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...