• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glyphosate dusty leaves?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glyphosate dusty leaves?

Going to spray some RR canola with Eclipse and have dust on leaves as beside busy haul road. Any ideas beside wait for mother nature to wash it off. Could be a week or more and cant wait that long. Maybe send some rain from the south or east my way. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Dust? What's that?

Comment

Dust: very small mud particles?

Comment

If you're really worried about dust, use Weathermax and maybe 10 gal/acre instead of 5.

Comment

We were saturated here about 2 weeks ago and not a lot since. Moistures down about 1" so I'd gladly take some (don't shoot). Jay-mo why would you go with 10 gal? Would that dilute the glyphosate more and have more mixing with the dust? I'm also going to be using Vantage as it comes with the eclipse. Never used it before any thoughts on how it compares to weathermax or clear out?

Comment

It will be twice the water but you will get more coverage with a better chance of penetrating areas of the plant that may not be as dust-coated. If it's really that dust-coated still maybe up your glyphosate rate a bit with the 10gal.
            Just a suggestion. Take it for what its worth.

Comment

Vantage will work just as well

Comment

You could put on water somewhere between 5 and 10 to save on water hauling. You can get into problems with dust if your spraying below 4US

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Sorry that should have been a thumbs-up. Too early in the morning i guess.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...