• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glyphosate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glyphosate

Was at local supplier and he said that certain products of glyphosate were in short supply.Is anyone else hearing of this?
    Using the program that I'm in, it is so cheap that I bought a 2-3 year supply. Did other people do this also to cause the short supply or is it all BS?

Bs. They've cut off the spring run but they will fire up in july. Line companies may ne short but I know for fact there slot of everything in the independent system

Comment

We got tired of this game they play. We are using bulk glyphos from the Rack. Rackateer in a 10,000 ltr tank, no more jugs, totes or anoying chem pumps that work when they want. Delivered to the farm by tanker truck - very slick and fast system for burn off.

Comment

Looked at the "Rack" system at crop production show but I must be missing something as I couldn't see how it saved any time or money.
        You would have to fill sprayer at same yard all the time or you would be filling barrels from the "rack" to take with you. Also no discount for bulk buying.

Comment

Isn't glyphosate toxic?

Comment

we spray every thing from the main yard, all our land is within 4 miles, works very well for us - may not for some. Saves me time, no jugs, chem pumps that may or may not work, no empty box's or jugs to dispose of/burn. No time wasted running for chem or looking for the best deal. And it's always ready when I am or when mother nature allows it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...