• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Ad or Bad Ad

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Ad or Bad Ad

My son sent this to me. He liked it. My
    wife loved it and I'm undecided.

My favourite part if the auger. Definitely
    worth a laugh.

<a href="http://www.performancematters.ca/"target="blank">
    www.performancematters.ca</a>

Great news Bd!!

We're a few days away yet, as still snow in swaths.

What ballpark area you going at?

Comment

I am jealous we still have more ice than canola in the sample. High of minus 2 tomorrow and plus 6 for day after both days with sunshine so hopefully can start Friday. Maybe standing wheat will we will get started on.

Comment

Southeast SK, South of #13 & East of #47 Never seen a year with so much crop out this far south, mostly Canary, Flax and some Canola.

Comment

Swathed flax still mushy south of Qu'Appelle valley today. Hand rolled some off the top and firming so there is hope. 14 day longrange is looking decent, with the graph going up through plus 5 mid month. Full moon is what made it change in my mind.Have atter guys that can go.

Comment

North of Valley we moved to another quarter north of us (one quarter 2 days). This one had snow on north side of swath just a little but caused way to much problems. Way to much. Will try HRS for one day today just to help clean combine. Bagging it any way.

Comment

Pretty funny...
              Chicks like guys with big augers...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...