• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Yield Poll: Better Than Expected or Not?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop Yield Poll: Better Than Expected or Not?

Hi Guys:

We are starting to get the yield results in from the seed companies on their trials.

[URL="http://www.yielddata.farms.com/"] Click to Visit the Farms.com Yield Data Centre Site.[/URL]

I wanted to start a thread to see how the crop performed compared to your expectations prior to harvesting.

Better or Worse - let us know where you are located. Thanks, Joe

Apparently better soils/showers, canola ran up to 40. Otherwise mostly 20 somethings. Anything out during last weekends winds ran 9 afterwords.
    All my RR sprayed out after spring frosts. Only Invigors survived. Others tell me if RRs left, 10 bushels less (20 opposed to 30)
    Wheats 30-50 Barley 40s
    1/2 3/4 of normal. A miracle given 4" rain since last fall.

Comment

Peas and wheat were as expected, so far 1/2 the Canola was above, the other 1/2 was below expectations. Canary still out.

Comment

Actually my Invigor health 1141 was a very big disappointment. Only getting 30 when all the nieghbors are getting 45 with most other types of canola. Don't have another variety to compare to but just looking at the nieghbours fields you can see it, I am done with that variety plus harvestability was poorer, still working at the crap. Peas poorer than expected and soft wheat average.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...