• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Computer Help for you

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Help for you

If there is anyone that requires help with their computer, feel free to let me know, I do not mind sharing my computer knowledge with those that need it. I am not saying I will drive over to your place and build you a computer, but I am saying that some simple challenges can be worked out online. If I can do that I sure will, oh worried about a charge, this is not an advertisement. LOL, No charge here just an offer of assistance if I can help on line! My e mail is valuechain@home.com

Sometimes I am having a problem staying connected to Sympatico, sometimes I have to reconnect 3 or 4 times before it stays connected. I am also having a problem with internet call waiting, when someone calls and I select answer a red dot appears on the computer icon in the bottom right hand corner but the call will not go through until the computer icon dissapears, by then the party has hung up.

Comment

Have you tried connecting with a new phone jack or new phone cord, sounds like an unsecure connection in the first instance, the second problem is in the software I would guess.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...