• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Tax issues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Tax issues

Anyone else here use Quick Tax?

I've been having a problem with mine that they don't seem to want to either acknowledge or help me with. Maybe someone else has had the same trouble.

When I do the final review, before efiling the return, it keeps going back to the CAIS commodity list, and telling me the codes are wrong. Problem is that the codes are not wrong! They are exactly correct according to the CAIS handbook, and my accounting software agrees.

I contacted their support, and all I got was. "You are doing it wrong, there is nothing wrong with the program". I beg to differ. I've been using the program for 8 years now, and it's always worked in the past.

I finally just mailed the darn returns, and told QuickTax I wouldn't be using their program any more.

Anyone else had this trouble? Or can anyone else recommend an alternate program for next year?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...