• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback Wanted on Streaming Video on AgVisionTV.com

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback Wanted on Streaming Video on AgVisionTV.com

Hi Everyone:

Can you check out the www.agvisiontv.com site and watch a clip on one of the shows - all you need to do is click on the little TV icon and it should work.

[URL="http://www.agvisiontv.com/"] Click Here to Visit www.agvisiontv.com [/URL]

Let us know what you think of this technology and would you want to watch TV shows online anytime 24 X 7 and have access to a library of past shows.

Thanks,

Farms.com Team

Interested in seeing this technology as we are updating our website. However, do not see the tv icons or if I am clicking correctly, they are not working for me. lisa

Comment

Hi Lisa:

You may have been on the front page of AgVisionTV.com when they were loading the next program - there is a day per week when the TV links are not working. Try going to one of the past shows and look for the small TV icon with the Watch link.

The AgVisionTv.com front page has the next show posted as of Friday morning....so you can check again.

Give me a call at 877-438-5729 x5013 if you have trouble finding it and I can talk you through the process.

Good luck and let me know what you think.

[URL="mms://real.cfhosting.ca/farms/farms_low.wmv"] You can also watch our Farms.com Video if you click this link. [/URL]

Joe Dales
      Farms.com Agriville.com

Comment

Thanks - apparently picked the 'loading' time to view. Works great. Thanks for the preview.

Comment

Joe: Great idea. Need to have hi-speed.
          Great way to get info to farm managers that want this or any type of info or educational courses. Good luck with bringing Agriville up to speed

Comment

Thanks Southpaw:

I agree...

Access to highspeed bandwith is still an issue with too many rural people - over the years the technology is improving though, both from bandwith increases and the software side which can stream media rich content with lower requirements. We expect these improving trends to continue and the government is committed to increasing rural access to the infrastructure which works best for the rural community...(high speed internet...)

We at Farms.com try to be a little ahead of the whole agriculture community by trying these new innovations and software applications so we are ready when they are mainstream and widely accepted.

The future for agri information technology looks pretty good as producers and agri business adopt the new tools and the various technologies gets more powerful and cost effective.

I think mobile computing with the cell telephone becoming more like a computer with email and internet access in future generations of the tools will be terrific for producers who are busy people, normally away from the office but who want answers and access to information...

Take care and thanks for the note.

Please feel free to ask any tech questions or ideas for improvements on the forums and we will try to have our tech guys provide some feedback.

Joe Dales

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...