• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag Expert

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag Expert

Anyone use ag expert? I wish it had a cheque book feel to it as reversing a mistake is too time consuming? Any ideas on this program?

cowman,

Dont know about there, but here it seems greed has taken effect. Guys dont care what they are loosing or making they just want more so they can be the biggest farmer around. I dont really get it either

Comment

We use AgExpert Analyst and before that used Settler Gold for many years.
      I like the program but it does take some time to learn all the features.
      Transactions are very easy to enter once you get the hang of it and it's quite easy to reverse a transaction if you make a mistake. This is the proper way to do it rather than just delete a mistaken entry since the correct audit trail is preserved.
      If you take the time to enter the correct codes for each category the CAIS form can be reasonably accurately produced.
      GST is also very easy to do.

Comment

Been using Settler Gold for awhile and the thing I do not happy is on transcation report that any too long description 30 character will cut off. So switch to Quickbooks but find that Quickbooks make too many mistakes than Settler Gold. I have bought latest version of AgExpert Anyslat, it does change version like it will split 2 line if any description go longer than Settler Gold was. I like this version is GST much quicker and can set personal % deduct not for business use, it does by automatically for you if set up properly. On CAIS report I havn't try that one as wheather it was useful or not.

Comment

test link, please ignore:

hr>

Comment

Comment

test, pleas ignore

http://www.trailerparkboys.com/1024/horiz06.jpg

Comment

test, please ignore:

hr> <br>

Comment

test, please ignore: