• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how busy is agri-ville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how busy is agri-ville

How many different ip addresses log into agriville on an average day, week, month
    is the commodity group busier than beef.
    Are there in dependant ways to track.
    my thoughts are that agriville might have a couple hundred viewers a day but am I wrong is it 20 or is it thousands?
    just wondering?

You can add a counter to the web page of choice. Then everytime someone enters the page it counts it Here is some info
    http://www.website-hit-counters.com/

Comment

Agri-ville.com is one of the most active websites in Canada - everyday up to 1,000 users visit the site - only a small number actually post their comments but that number is growing every month....

Nov website traffic numbers will track around.

30,000 user sessions

Around 250,000 page views and

8,000 different people (unique) visiting Agri-ville.com at least once -alot visit more regularly...

Thanks for your interest and participation - we are working to improve the site and its functionality so appreciate your input and ideas.

Comment

Thanks
        I was wondering if it was just an echo chamber here or if what we read is widely read.
        Your numbers impress me I wonder if that many people read the producer or any of the other dealer magazines
        John Deere, Case, or the commodity specific
        Any chance of some of the updates that others have been asking for.
        possibly a spell/grammar checker. I know that would make some happy
        thanks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...