• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any producers have a Blackberry cell telephone - Comments - like or dislike?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any producers have a Blackberry cell telephone - Comments - like or dislike?

Hi Everyone:

I have been noticing how the RIM Blackberry system is improving with cell, email, pda, websurfing and even GPS built into the system.

I was wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it...

The Farms.com tech team all have one and we were wondering if we should be programming up some new applications for you guys...

I looked into a Blackberry a couple years ago, but they were pretty expensive back then. Are they any cheaper now?

Comment

Depending on the term you sign up for you can get a pretty good model for $0 - I have been looking at the Blackberry Curve with GPS, web, camera and all of the other stuff for $299 - the monthly fees look about the same as my current cell phone which has does have any of the features like email etc...

I think I will get some of our tech guys to do a story on these and compare to a regular cell telephone...

Thanks

Joe

Comment

I love my crackberry. It empowers my agribusiness and my farming business.
        If i had apps for it that would be awesome. I would be looking for bluetooth support for EID (RFID) readers for one. I could read eartags into my device and offload into my pc.
        also good would be yield calculators, etc.
        I have had one for 3 years or so and wouldn't be without it. I am looking at upgrading to the world phone edition.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...