• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Ag Websites - What New Content would you like?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Ag Websites - What New Content would you like?

Hi Everyone:

We are starting to plan next year's website upgrading and programming of new features.

If you have some ideas, please put them down here and we will see what we can come up with.

Thanks,
    Farms.com Agri-ville team.

i would like to see a section on toold for farmers. Maybe a downloadable seed calculator, i fertilizer blending template on line or downloadable. a simple one in spreadsheets.Someplace they could go and do some calculations for themselves.Maybe they can upload a picture of a weed or insect and ask other farmers what it is and what there experience was to deal with it.

But the blending programs would be so good so guys could play with products and price.

Comment

Great comments - I will see what we can find...

I think some of the Ag Universities have free software calculators...

Also the Crop Protection companies often have pictures of the pests - insects, weeds and diseases so that producers can identify them.

Comment

I know the Chem companies have ID pages but the solution is ALWAYS there products. Sometimes two products put togther work better then one

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...