• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you have good harvest weather when: (fill in the remainder of the statement)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you have good harvest weather when: (fill in the remainder of the statement)

your 67 year old father runs around in a rant for 5 weeks stating emphatically that the weather is gonna change and its gonna start rainin.. 35 days later the sun is still shining :-) and we are done

You have good harvest weather when wheat goes from 20 to 13.5 in one day on Sept.23 to boot.

Comment

Only 1/3 done here so good weather is very welcome

Comment

Hey anyone ever boost up the power on a 1680 cummins or 2188? Can you do it?

Comment

Your yield monitor is showing over 70 in durum and your still waiting for higher number to appear. OK that's just me I like it. Does prove one thing this year close to 20 years of no till is starting to pay off big time. OK the month of September has been awesome.

Comment

A large corp. farm just south of Regina sit with a 1000 acres of lentils in the field and not in a rush to get it done

Comment

your old lady keeps asking you "whats with the goofy grin?"

You got that stupid u2 song beautiful day in your head

You think for a few seconds lawyers do have purpose-but only for a few seconds

Finishing up today

Thankya jeezus

Comment

You lucky or faster farmers that are done please hoard all the rain and geese for us slow guys. At 40%, every crop dry now.

Comment

You are swathing 50 bushel canola on the 24th of September, and she's frost safe.

OR

When you haven't combined a thing by the end of September, but are just happy the sun is shining.

Most guys just nicely rolling here. When canola blooms for 6 weeks, maturity gets a bit delayed.

Happy for those who are done or close to done there is just no feeling like it. I probably won't get my feeling for another month though. LOL

Comment

You are swathing 50 bushel canola on the 24th of September, and she's frost safe.

OR

When you haven't combined a thing by the end of September, but are just happy the sun is shining.

Most guys just nicely rolling here. When canola blooms for 6 weeks, maturity gets a bit delayed.

Happy for those who are done or close to done there is just no feeling like it. I probably won't get my feeling for another month though. LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...