• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dammmm it

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammmm it

Its only plus 6 at 11pm Sask time.

mysask said low of plus 8 for here tonight and where the hell is that fog bank?

Comment

Weather network says low of 9 and it is 7 right now near Regina.

Comment

I talked to an old fellow near Canora. He tells me that if you missed the Aug 18 frost, you are good until Oct. Fingers crossed he knows what he's talking about. Anything is possible.

Comment

The grass is still green and the trees haven't started turning yet, my guess is that we'e good for a while. Those plants aren't as dumb as our field crops. Ohter than the short days it feels like june still.

Comment

You're kidding right? the trees are so smart they can forecast the weather ahead of time? Maybe they could replace Environment Canada?

Comment

They forecast the past, if the leaves are green that means it has not froze yet. I read some where that the cold late spring does result in a healthier leaf growth, but later. Enjoy them, their time is short. I agree the days are short and humid in our area. Needs to be lower humidity to be able to combine after sundown.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...