• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JJEEEZZZZUS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJEEEZZZZUS

Ed White-quit being so wishy washy and say something solubale.

I heard this/iheard that/who knows folks thats not what granny said behind the wood shead-your getting as bad as the dufus with the cowboy hat and his steers that keep getting out,

Did you just read the producer again?

Comment

CP:

Lerner moved the cold air mass over MB tonight and 30F's rather than high 20's

u can sleep a little easier ... the GFS model still has colder air along a wider range - but its only one model of 3.

if we get thru this weekend, there is no widespread frost or freeze event suggested through Sep. 11.

Comment

Lets get through the weekend then if we make it should get us to some sort of a crop. Last field of canola just finishing flowering. (yea thats right) Durum needs week, early hrs week, late wheat 2 weeks Canola 2 weeks make 90% of our crop. Oats and Barley will make it.

Comment

I've been checking canola fields for colour change and what's visible from the road is not reality. I have early variety canola seeded first week of May and I'm struggling to find more than about 10% seed colour change on bottom pods of main stem. In viqors seeded at same time have no colour change and seeds at top of plant are still mushy. Within fields there lots of maturity variation and even within plants. I suspect that maturity differences between early and late seeded won't be as great, but I'm hard pressed to believe that those canola fields which have just come out of flower will ever make it. Harvested some swathed barley( tough) and the sample had lots of late green seed in sample. I suspect this will show up in all crops.

Comment

In response to the topic, what the hell do you want I am busy.

Comment

This is your uncle I am freezing down here what the hell is going on up their.

Comment

Thank you for that Larry.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...