• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Radio Report

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Radio Report

A note to highlight the CWB radio reports are available on line.

Found the last couple of weeks interesting.

malleefarmer - What has been the situation around Australian grain logistics in the new world?

[URL="http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/newsroom/report/"]CWB Report[/URL]

Fancy posting charliep. I'll answer your note, but it'll take forty pages. lol

Comment

I interviewed Malcom Bartolomaeus editor of Callum Downs Commodity Letter and a farmer a month or more ago on the same topic for my radio program.

This is sure a stark contrast to what he revealed.

I've sent him the link, Charlie.

Comment

When I look at the numbers (ARD subscribes to Informa Economics and they provide a Wheat Grain Export Matrix table - a split of exporters by import destination, I don't see any displacement of Aussie wheat by Canada. Australia was able to move back into its traditional markets after the 2007 drought. Indonesia bought 2.6 MMT of wheat from Australia - up from 1.4 in 2007/8 and equal to averages. Canada moved from 1.4 MMT in 2007/08 to 1 MMT in 2008/09 (900,000 tonnes in the CWB year end presentation) and 800,000 tonnes on a 10 year average (CWB statistics).

Were there Aussie shortfalls that had to be delivered - maybe but I suspect has happened the other way other time.

Comment

LWeber when is your Radio program? I used to listen to the one on 650 but I lost track a while ago.

Comment

B obby Orr
            A lways
            S cored on
            F rogs

there - i didnt advertise for anyone...lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...