• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Escaped the Cold for one more week!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Escaped the Cold for one more week!

Its 5 to 7 this morning and all is well, OK that's BS this crop is still two to three weeks away. But some heat is coming. One neighbor with a thinner HRS wheat field seeded May 1 instead of peas, has been desiccated. Hm some #1 maybe, Canola is starting to get some nice seeds and durum is getting to the Hard dough stage. Peas are to wet to spray today. Late HRS is caught up to the early. I have two fields of oats that the rain made go way to flat. Going to be fun to harvest. It is starting to turn. But hey its end of August and seeded the may long. Days are in. Barley the heads are sideways so getting closer. The guys who reseeded canola is a long way off, Ours is in full bloom but showing signs of finishing. Well its one last weekend to have fun, Go Riders.
    Oh yea the RED ARMY is ready to harvest the 2009 Crop Man is it impressive to see all those nice CASE/IH machines. Their lined up along the highway nice picture.

Thankya Jeessus!!!

I'm probably condeming myself to the mother of all jinxings but crops in area are:

33% very good
    33% excellent
    33% best ever

Comment

SF3 sounds like your green with envy

Comment

mb good one. it sure looks awsome.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...