• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darmani Bin Floors??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darmani Bin Floors??

Has anyone used these and how are they to deal with. Would like to use two for 2105 westeel bins.

Ask to see some installations. Fairly light product.

Comment

We bought two 21' floors 8 years ago without the air door and they have been really good. But they deliver them in two pieces with self drilling screws to join them together. I think I would weld them together if I bought more of them. Yorkton Welding builds the same type of floors. Check their price if they are closer.

Comment

We have 8 22' dia under 9000 bus Behlens.
        They are about 10 years old. They are one piece with the taller sides than they make now. The floors hold 400 bushels . Hear lots of stories about how hard it is to get a hold of someone and get precise time lines . We had great service and would go with a steel floor 10-1 over the crazy prices for hoppers on bins that only get emptied once a year. Will try concrete w/full floor aeration and unload augers w/sweeps on some 10-15000 bushel Behlens next.

Comment

Get a Goebel bin floor, they are reinforced with square tubing.

Comment

My 24 foot steel floors work great. Just make a good gravel pad humped a bit in the middle. Pull the floors apart so the two sides are tight against the bin, then screw the walls to the floor, then screw the two floor halves together. Nice to clean out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...