• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 5

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i read the book last fall. i think his position is that the us has lost the fight already because it no longer has an innovative free enterprise economy so the world will move on. the title seems to suggest that we're already in to the post-american world.

Comment

Rockpile, the process to develop that agricultural body you long for would be so frustratingly drawn out that the decision would never be made to proceed by the group. There are farmers out there that believe that the process is far more important than the possible end result. You know that no two farmers off the street are capable of agreeing with one another. One or more of the deadly sins would thwart such an organization from forming. Think smaller, because it is true that even in your neighbourhood you could find a partnership with a local who has your attitude that even if this doesn't succeed, what have I lost by trying.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...