• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parsley Lost Her Sister

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parsley Lost Her Sister

Parsley's care and companionship of her sister has
    kept her extremely busy these past few months.

I learned on her notebook blog tonight that
    Marge... her sister... lost her life to cancer last
    night.

Her blog is www.parsleysnotebook.blogspot.com

Parsley... I offer my condolences to you and your
    family.

Bill

Thanks, Bill, I know you mean well, but it's not a relevant thread, and kind of puts a damper on a good squabble taking a round out of Wheat Board marketing.

I will say this, though. From what I understand, 5/5 of her tests in the Sunrise Health Region were misread. You've probably heard about that fiasco on the radio. Maybe some of your family had tests done in Yorkton, and you might want to get them re-done.

I also hear there is a class action.
    Pars

Comment

Condolences Pars....

Comment

Hi Pars,
        You don't know me from a hill of beans, but I truly send my feelings of sadness to you. I lost my wife this past winter to the same horrible disease. I don't always philosophically agree with you, but it should be a lesson to all. It IS human nature to develope your own beliefs and concepts that guide guide you through life, but always leave room for those things that bind us all together. Take care.
        Rockpile

Comment

Parsley, if your sister was anything like you, what an interesting and frisky fighter she must have been. My sincerest condolences. Sounds like the current medical state in rural Sask. let her down. Sad

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...