• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I miss something, Was 423 Main hit by something?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockpile,

My great grandfather settled in the Edmonton area in 1881, and the CWB was not here in the form it is now untill 1943!

YOu wrote "Personally, I enjoy the options and the freedom I now have - grow a Board grain, or grow and produce something else. Nothing you have offered comes close to that choice. May I remind you, that if you don't like the way we do things here, you have total freedom to go somewhere else, or go do something different, but please stay clear of my nose."

Nice of you to remind me that your freedom over my farm, and control of my farm, hits me square in the nose every hour of every day!!!!!!

For rotational and economic reasons I have no choice but to grow CWB board grains.

Therefore I would ask you to look at the western Canadian Pork industry.

They had manditory monopolies, and they were all ended without even one farmer voting on the issue. Today I uderstand about 80% of western Canadian pork is marketed under the voluntary marketing boards!!!!

I am concerned that if you continue your stubborn hard line that will not consider my needs, some day we will wake up to a world that is void of the CWB!

I know this would make you very upset, whereas I would not be bothered personally that much, while my dear wife Lucy would chear.

As more and more people turn against the CWB like Lucy has, the greater the likelyhood that it will be completely dismantled!

Is this what you are wanting, cause it sure looks to be what you are asking for?

Can't we agree to live peacefully, and if we could work together voluntarily, wouldn't it be a feather in our caps, like in the hog industry today?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...