• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chemical shakes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The slow up part of filling any sprayer could easily be your water pump on rate. Depending on the number of jugs to triple rinse, (and I hate jugs and wished the chemical companies did as well), we can be in and out in seven minutes. We're slowing the water pump down to idle speed to accommodate the jugs. It could be quicker if the jug rinses were completed into a pail after the sprayer left, and dumped on the next rotation, but we have lots of bodies to help. One guy in a chemical suit in Snappy's situation with insecticide would likely do that to save operator cab time wait. Yes -no? Hopperbin asks a good question, what time and system have you set up to load your sprayer? Anyone else care to explain their system?

Comment

Those Vinyl gloves are not rated for Agricultural Chemicals, or solvents.

You need Nitrile gloves.

Comment

Hopper, 12 minutes to fill.

Comment

Checking, one guy on truck with chemhandler, next batch always filled into chemhandler. 3" pump into 2" plumbing. Works great.

Comment

Just gotten rid of the filter I mounted after the Chem handler 2. Wow did that make a difference now that handler sucks like it is supposed to and can also pump faster now. Hoping the filters on the sprayer are all I need, so far so good.
            I do everything, haul water, fill and spray all myself, need to call mom occasionally to pick me up if I move to a remote location or to spot a vehicle. The Vinyl seemed to be working, they are not melting or anything and my hands smell lovely, but I do toss them constantly, never reuse them. Will look for nitrile next time. Thanks.

Comment

Rub a dub dub
              Lasses wash in the tub
              As they handle overalls
              Wet to dry.

Bellies near nine months plump
              Closer to toxic dump
              Than should be
              Or Moms ever should try.

Comment

He angered her. She got a pot. She filled the pot with piss. She flung the pot. The pot it missed. The piss did not. And just because it's a chemical produced by nature doesn't make it safe. See above!!!!

Comment

Continually washing clothes that have been exposed to farm chemicals is folly for pregnant mothers. I would strongly advise farmers to heed the warning.

Much the same, women would have been well advised to have not taken continuous doses of estrogen even though a just a few years ago, there was hardly a doctor who did not expound and promote the benefits of estrogen pills and patches, convincing wives and daughters of the benefits.... heart disease prevention, wrinke-free youthful looks, overall well being, etc.

Harmone replacement Therapy. Nice name.

I didn't buy in.

But countless other women did.

And many women are suffering the consequences of that hype, the promotions,the fast-talking, checking.

Trust me on that one, as they say.

There is not a doctor today, who prescribes estrogen for the purpose of prevention of heart disease or wrinkles.

We can learn something from it or not.

As you choose.

And your choice may kill.

Pars

Comment

You won't get an argument from me. I'm leery of labelling - organic or not. Happy Canada Day!

Comment

Happy to you and her, too. She's got a pot to piss in! LOL
                      Pars

Comment

<p></p>
                        <p class="EC_style8ptBK"><strong>[url="http://parsleysnotebook.blogspot.com"](Manitoba Farmer Art Enns' Commentary on MS)[/url]</strong></p>

Comment

&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
                          &lt;p class=&quot;EC_style8ptBK&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;[URL=" http://parsleysnotebook.blogspot.com/2009/07/roundup-ingredient-choker.html"](Roundup/Womb)[/URL]&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...