• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Going to the Farm Progress Show Next Week?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Going to the Farm Progress Show Next Week?

The Farm Progress Show in Regina is on next week, June 17-19 at EVRAZ Place.

Please be sure to drop by the Farms.com/Agri-ville.com (Booth 237) and AgCareers.com (Booth 505) in the Credit Union Eventplex and say hello to our Farms.com Team. We will be happy to meet everyone in person.

For more information you can visit www.myfarmshow.com

I can't make it next week but we will have Andrew, Peter, Frank, Ryan, Alison and Kathryn at our booths during the show.

Thanks,

Joe Dales
    Farms.com/Agri-ville.com

Farm and Progress don't belong in the same sentence this year.

Comment

Lawsey. No Joe? And how am I supposed to deal with that? Pars

Comment

Wednesday, I don't care if i am missing spraying etc (should be caught up by then). After the damn frost on canola, I need to get away for one day and dream.
        Today's heat showed crop has been severely damaged on 1/5 of our acres. Severely, only problem crop insurance.

Comment

You called it Sask,wednesday,beer gardens at noon,at queens burry downs?
          Anybody else in?

Comment

If I get down there I may not get home for a day or two. Stress management.

Comment

Sounds good for beer Wednesday at noon. Do we wear a secret color of tie to identify ourselves as agrivillers or will we just sense each other?

Comment

Probably don't want to let myself get to close to any retailers right now, especially fert. retailers unless they are having a fund raising dunk tank and putiing the agrium execs and salepeople on the seat. And I get to add pirhanas to the water, what a sight that would be.
                A bunch of pirhanas leaping out of the water to get away from the agium reps.

Have a beer for all of those who cannot attend.

Comment

Choice, look for the fist fight. Fran and Beetle. LOL. I don't think they can stand five minutes beside each other.

Comment

Hi Everyone:

I talked to Peter Gredig this morning and he thought we should invite everyone at Farm Progress to our Farms.com/Agri-ville booth 237 at 11:30 am on Wednesday June 17 for a Meet and Greet to help connect any Agri-villers.

Drop by if you are at the show.

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

Sorry boys its a liberty kill day hot hot. Canola came back but thinner. Will do show friday have a great show.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...