• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Take Fishing?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Would You Take Fishing?

* You have only one day in a boat for fishing.
    * You have a contractual obligation to catch 20 fresh jackfish.
    * Filleted.
    * And then you and the partner you choose must prepare them outside on a campfire and serve them.

* You will receive $200.00 per plate from each of the 20 people eating them.
    *If the 20 people are satisfied, they are prepared to sign a 5 year contract for 100 people each week in July @ $500.00 per plate.

From AV, who would you pick for your fishing partner?
    Pars

ivbinconned.

Comment

After ado's wisdom on the 1/3 - 2/3 rule, I thinks he knows his stuff?

Comment

You are over your limit Parsley. You had better hope that the conservation officer isn't on the lake the day you catch 10 jackfish, or you'll be bait for a court hearing. (lol) Most people don't like eating pike. They are the throw aways for the choice pickerel. Ado, you're humour actually made me forget for a few seconds that I had a rotten headcold.

Comment

"You are over your limit Parsley."

Nope.

I said we had a contract. OP can fish, not just us. That was the customer's order. You're already arguing with the customer, checking, trust you. Scheesch. lol(btw, I love pike pickled.)Throw away? Go chase yourself.You are a spoiled little snot. I don't waste food. lol Pars

Comment

This will offend mcfarms, but I'm not quite at your described stage yet Pars. Wish I could xo you, but I'm staying in this hole with the dirt dragged in behind me until better. (lol) To keep mcfarms interest, since SF3 is still at the lake, do you know the potash depletion rates in SE Saskatchewan soils? For anyone else, is it possible to have two different colds at exactly the same time? For Parsley only, what are the mercury readings on Kenosee Lake jack providing you haven't eaten all those slime green snakes yet? I prefer "catch and release" that way I tell a true story about the size of the ones that got away. Man, it's dark in this hole!!!!!

Comment

Spend your days as you should or can make you happy my friend. Funnily enough no one here managed to come up with the only correct answer to what I posted the other day on the other thread which was simply " JEALOUS? " I would have had to say " YUP" LoL

:0

Comment

PS as for as potash depletion rates are you asking area specific or provincial general or crop specific as varying crops take varying levels of nutrients? Irrigated or non irrigated?

Comment

checking,

Friends bring northern pike from La Ronge or Northern Manitoba, sometimes Tobin, etc.

As you are in a dark 423 hole:
                  1. I left a message for you to read while there. You'll find it if you hunt.
                  2. Gargle six times a day with straight whiskey. It works! Guaranteed, too, you will forget your cold and cold weather.
                  3. Thumbs up to you. You got a laugh out of Mc.

LOL Pars

Comment

Thank you, mcfarms for responding. On the same dryland fields with potash tests taken 30 years apart, is it possible for crops to uptake 1000 lbs of potash/acre, or say 33lbs/year? It's actually worse than that because many of those years he was half summerfallow. The land is heavy clay loam, and it did not blow in the idle years. At those rates, we are doomed to having to apply potash as it is now 45 years out. His initial test showed 2200lbs/acre available. A fairly accurate number would be 12 wheat crops and 5 flax crops over 30 years. I'm not a miner, so I'll have a test completed. I just thought someone might know who has been applying potash. Thanks again if you know - hell, thanks even if you don't!!

Comment

I'd take bill duke after that fish story about global economics he posted on your site.

Comment

Which story? The new one? Tell the Dukestir, not me. If you think you can. LOL

Wanted to say cott, your email to me when you were dishing out some candy to me as a treat, well....I was watching BNN ystdy, and your prediction is looking dead on.

Pretty nifty for a Mama's boy. LOL

Thanks, cott.

Wanna do the Moosehead some night? Pars

Comment

I felt around for that silk purse that mcfarms left in the dark hole. All that was inside was your 40 of straight whiskey. (lol) Thank you for the medicine!!!

Comment

Anyone from agriville that cannot put on a smiley face and not talk farming and marketting will get thrown overboard. Perhaps I will fish alone.

Comment

That is must not talk farming and marketting. hehe

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...