• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB; Our saviour

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teachers need their permanent tenure status yanked.

Allow them 5 years of tenure and then and automatic review.

AUTOMATIC!

They need to learn how to earn again. They've forgotten.

Parsley

Comment

In the first two years, teachers have no tenure, and can be asked for their voluntary resignation. The alternative is a firing, which for some could be chosen as a means to qualify for unemployment benefits. In those first two years, the STF can not and will not contest the validity of the dismissal if petitioned to do so by the teacher.... I believe that teachers should be, as RCMP personnel are, frequently rotated, say every five years, into a different community. They do become stale, too familiar with their setting, and in cases too clicky with power positions in the community. Further, for Fransisco's purposes, he might have a better opportunity of temporarily latching onto one that meets his standards. I'd chose this method over that of Parsley's suggestion simply because I'd be fearful of who she would choose to handle the automatic review. A new community would start the non tenure two year period over again for the teacher. Hugs and kisses to you, peaches!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...