• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AgCanada Ironsearch???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AgCanada Ironsearch???

was at ironsearch this morning (haven't been there for awhile) and see the web address is now agcanadaironsearch.com ?? is this AgCanada related to the federal gov't in any way? WTH !

If memory serves me correct, Country Guide used to advertise an AgCanada web address. I checked their website and they have a direct link to ironsearch so if I were a betting man, I'd say it is unrelated to our government. I don't keep my Country Guides around like I do my Top Crop Manager issues so I can't confirm this.

Comment

IronSearch was bought By Glacier Ventures las year. They also owm the Producer, Cooperator, Grainews, Country Guide, Big Dealer , Agcanada.com .

All the Ag Media in Western Canada is owned by them except FarmLife/AgAdvisor, AgDealer, Our network of sites including www.farmauctionguide.com , www.agclassifieds.com , www.prairielinks.com , and of course this great site now owned by that easterner Joe Dales.

:-)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...