• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer to Benny - Re IP Addresses - Multiple Users...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay-mo,

Kind of like Benny saying the CWB gets us a premium for our grain... hard to actually prove one way or another!

Until Goofis Malsters one day... say we owe them over $50M because someone decided to brake up their little tea party with the CWB!

Discount sales... created the loss! If growers had actually offered to sell the barley at the prices the CWB sold for... there would be no loss to complain about!

How contorted... that could someone would (the CWB) sell someone elses property (the grain grower's)... to a third party (the maltster) without permission... then have the third party "buyer" turn around and sue the governemnt for a contract that did not exist in the first place.

ONLY IN CANADA!

You would really wonder how they think they can get away with it...?

Comment

I guess my point was made poorly (Since it got pulled off and in my judgement I was within the rules but they are not my rules).

I was trying to learn about what kind of logic went into what I saw as unfounded generalizations. You challenge what an institution does you are anti-institution. You agree with someone on a point you agree with them on another point.

I thought I had seen two members use this kind of logic. I'd like to understand it. So that is why I asked name starts with B and rhymes with Henny and name starts with w and rhymes with vilagro to explain it.

Comment

dooo dee dooo.

Politically correct doesn't make any sense. Anything that is political can't be correct now can it?

Comment

doo dee doo dee doo dee dee da da

At least get the tune right.

Parsley

Comment

Burbert: I've been called a drunk before, but that was fifty years ago. I only use booze now for "medicinal" purposes.

The "gang" here still like to jump on CWB supporters "en masse" but they are SO cheerful now that the big bad CWB is being tamed and soon they will be rich, rich, rich beyond their greatest expectations.

Comment

actually if one is going to AA and I assume that is not American Airlines they are facing a problem and trying to deal with it. That is a good thing.
              And if Benny is attending AA as suggested good job.

Writing "you are full of beans" another way of calling someone a lier I would suggest is not a good thing. It was not fair and was not called for.

I still have not learned about this interesting logic.

Comment

Thanks Joe.

We know Franny et.al. is crafty. He posts from home on his broadband connection, he posts from his office in Winnipeg, and occasionally connects from free wireless hotspots with his laptop.

Mostly he relies on the use of anonymous proxy servers to hide his IP address.

Hey Snappy, I've never touched a drop of alcohol in my life. I've also come to realize that people who joke about drinking or accuse others of being drinkers, often are the ones with the problem. If you are one of them, I hope you aren't, please call the nearest Alon-on centre for immediate help.

"Idle hands are the devils tools"

Comment

Kind of like how people who accuse others of having multiple names on a forum are likely the ones who do.

Comment

Don't know why the fuss about IP addresses. Only tells where the computer that is accessing the site is connected from and not much else. Useful if you want to hunt out government employees who are nasty but otherwise irrelevent. My posting would be from the work and my home. I have checked in from my families computers in Calgary and even from the Ukraine (Kyiv, Sumy, Lutsk, Rivne, Dniepropetrovsk). I have checked in from hotels rooms when I am on the road. Technology allows that now. Amazing how you are never that far away from a hotel business center or even an internet cafe in a completely different part of the world.

What is important is this site for people who post requires registration and a password. People have to identify themselves before they can participate (realizing anyone can lie but the next link is the IP address you talk about). No one knows that information outside of farms.com. I would trust Joe/Farms.com with this information as I did with CRCS/Jory Lamb before him to keep this information confidential.

Comment

Benny forgot

"stupid is as stupid does" oh, oh, and

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

I think I'm a learning how your logic works.

Comment

Parse, I've been out of tune for a while now! Ever since listening to a Phillipine band in a Kuala Lumpur bar. They were awweessooommmee (oops I did it again).

Comment

Okay so what song or songs or whatever are you people singing?

Maybe it is the one where my friend Benny speeds up the film and has all kinds of people, some of the very nice looking female types included chasing that old bald headed short guy (who may be wilagro).

"i thought a thought that i thought i had thought but the thought that i had thought wasnt the thought that i had thought i had thought so maybe if i had thought the thought that i thought i thought i wouldn't of thought so much"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...